Skip Ribbon Commands Skip to main content

 

Fleas are everywhere

Adult fleas rarely jump from pet to pet, they live, feed and breed on their host animal, so the risk of fleas transferring directly from an infested animal to another animal is low. Instead of getting fleas directly from another pet, your cat or dog can pick up newly emerged fleas from environments where other flea-infested animals have been – the backyard, your home or the park.

It’s also worth noting that 95% of the flea population occurs as eggs, larvae and pupae in the environment where your pet lives and sleeps, not on your pet itself. Only the remaining 5% of the problem are the fleas actually seen on your pet. Applying a flea treatment for dogs and cats such as FRONTLINE PLUS every month will kill adult fleas on the pet and prevent further infestation of the environment with eggs.

By killing all 4 stages of the flea life cycle – adult, egg, larva, pupa – FRONTLINE PLUS gives your pet complete protection against fleas.

 
* For paralysis tick control on dogs FRONTLINE PLUS must be applied every 2 weeks. For paralysis tick control on cats use FRONTLINE SPRAY every 3 weeks.